Druva solves your disaster recovery challenges
VMs are recovered in minutes in your AWS VPC, and VPCs can be cloned across regions / accounts for greater resiliency
Disaster Recovery Complexity
DR configuration is simple, runbook execution is automated, recovery occurs with a single
Disaster Recovery Costs
Up to 60% lower TCO – Cloud eliminates the need for on-premises DR hardware, managed services, and DR sites
How it Works
- Workloads on-premises or in the cloud are backed up directly to Druva’s cloud.
- VMs are converted to AWS EBS snapshots that are kept-at-the ready in the customer’s AWS VPC for immediate spin-up of AWS EC2 instances at the time of failover
- One-click recovery and automated runbook execution eliminate recovery complexities
- Recover on-premises (failback), or in the Cloud (failover) across any AWS region / account
- No hardware, minimal administration, or the need for a managed DR site!
Growing Disaster Recovery Needs Change the Role of Data Backup
System downtime, failover complexity and disaster recovery (DR) costs are key reasons to have solid tools and services in place. However, the increasing adoption of cloud-based IT has added a new set of challenges for protecting business-critical data that can extend beyond the datacenter.
451 Research provides insights and recommendations on the increasing need for maintaining complete business continuity (BC).
One-Click Disaster Recovery for VMs
Automated Disaster Recovery and Testing
Workload Mobility with Global Reach
“Druva is already a big part of our IT security plan, and it’s going to become even more relevant in the future.”
Armin Sturm, Director of IT, Flex